- 2 Australia lamb racks
- 8 button mushroom, halved
- 2 zucchinis, halved, sliced
- 3 onions, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, cut into wedges
- 1 cup couscous, cooked in vegetable stock with butter
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ground coriander
- Grease mushrooms, capsicum, and zucchinis with olive oil. Place them on the char-grill plate. Brush again with olive oil and cook until browned on both sides.
- Brush the lamb with olive oil, drizzle salt and place it on the grill. Cook each side for 3-4minutes.
- Add the onions and sprinkle salt and pepper. Once cooked, set aside.
- Place the lamb chops, onions, capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms on a bed of couscous.
- Garnish with coriander powder and enjoy.
OTHER RECIPES BY MLA