- 1kg Australian Beef Chuck Roll
- 3 tsp corn oil
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 cloves
- 10 cardamom pods
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 4 tomatoes, cubed
- 3 tsp rose water
- 1 cup yoghurt
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pot. Add the beef and sear for a few minutes.
- Add onions and sauté for a minute. Then, add garlic, green chilies, tomatoes, ginger along with all the spices. Mix well to combine.
- Next, add salt and yoghurt. Mix well. Then, add rose water. Close and cook for 1 ½ hours.
- Once cooked, transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley and serve.
Watch the video
OTHER RECIPES BY MLA