- 420g cherry tomatoes quartered
- 720g quinoa
- 300g chickpeas
- 90g chopped parsley
- 30g finely sliced dates
- 18g roasted sesame seeds
- 18g chopped basil
- 18g chopped mint leaves
- 255ml olive oil
- 112ml pomegranate
- molasses syrup
- 30g ginger
- 60ml lemon juice
- 5g salt
- 3g each white and freshly ground black pepper
1. Stir the quinoa in 1400ml of boiling water for 15 minutes,until the water is absorbed.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, pomegranate molasses, salt, pepper and ginger.
3. In a large bowl, toss the quinoa, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, roasted sesame seeds, parsley, mint and basil together.
4. Then add the dressing and combine.
5. Transfer to a plate and garnish with the dates.