- 500g grilled chicken breast
- 6 sheets lasagna
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup fresh white mushroom diced
- 1cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch wild thyme zoubaa
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 5 gloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 lemons (juice and lemon zest)
- Salt, white pepper upon taste
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 1 cup Lebanese Ricotta (or any cheese of your choice)
- 5 tbsp roasted almonds
- Blend together vegetable oil, zest of 1 lemon, juice of 1 lemon, salt, pepper, 1/2 the wild thyme, 5 basil leaves, 3 garlic cloves, and marinate chicken overnight.
- Boil the lasagna sheets in salted water, keep aside.
- Sautéed diced mushrooms and corn kernels in olive oil, then remove and sprinkle with cut wild thyme and fresh basil. Add diced cherry tomatoes and spring onion.
Blend 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 bunch wild thyme, remaining basil leaves, roasted almonds, juice of 1 lemon, zest of 1 lemon, salt, white pepper & at the end add gradually olive oil to have an emulsion.
Use a circle mold. Put first some of the dressing, one lasagna sheet, grilled chicken, mushroom mix, cheese and another lasagna sheet and repeat the steps.