• 200g mango pulp
• 100g passion fruit pulp (you can use only mango)
• 70g sugar
• 8g gelatin dissolved in 48g of water
• ½ pineapple
• 1 tbs butter
• ¼ cup sugar
• 50g sugar
• 50g butter
• 50g flour
• 30g shredded coconut
• 20g almond powder
- Blend the mango and the passion fruit pulp in the mixer.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Thaw the presoaked gelatin in the microwave and add it to the fruit purees.
- Pass through the sieve and pour in small cups.
- Refrigerate for 2h.
- Cut the pineapple into small chunks. Cook them with the melted butter, the sugar and the vanilla until well caramelized.
- Mix the sugar with the butter and add the rest of the ingredients, blend until it resembles coarse meal.
- Chill for half an hour in the fridge.
- Bake at 180˚c until golden.