- 4 free range eggs
- 600g kama
- 150g Jmeych (clarified fresh cream)
- 500g watercress
- 1l boiling water
- 100ml grape seed oil
- 2tbsp dark organic honey
- ½ baguette
- Pepper mill
- Cook the egg at 62 °C for 90 min.
- Cut the kama in small cubes. In a pan add a tablespoon of jmeych then sear the kama. Season to taste.
- In a pot, boil the water then blanch the watercress. Once blanched, directly add to an iced cold water.
- After draining very well the watercress, put it in a blender and start adding the grape seed oil while mixing.
- Finely slice the baguette then grill.
- Place the eggs in a plate, add the kama mixture all around then pour some watercress cream. Place the slice of bread on the side.