- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter
Cream cheese mousse
- 133ml milk
- 10g sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 gelatin sheets
- 240g unsweetened whipped cream
- 240g Elle & Vire cream cheese
Strawberry and passion fruit coulis
- 100g strawberry puree
- 25g sugar
- 10g fresh orange juice
- 15g passion fruit puree
- 1 gelatin sheet
1. For the crumble, crush the biscuits and melt the butter. Mix together and then spread over the bottom of baking tray.
2. Heat the milk for the cream cheese mousse. Meanwhile, beat the sugar and the egg yolk until white. Add the mix to the milk and whisk quickly.
3. Remove from heat and cool. Add the gelatin (soaked in water and squeezed out) and mix till it melts.
4. Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Then slowly add the milk mix, the passion fruit purée and finally the unsweetened whipped cream.
5. Poor the cream cheese mixture onto the top of the biscuit base and cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. For the strawberry and passion fruit coulis, heat the strawberry purée, sugar, fresh orange juice and passion fruit purée, then cool.
7. Add to the mix, the gelatin (soaked in water and squeezed out) and mix until it melts, then poor on top of the cake.
8. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Decorate and serve.