- 2 large slices Buckwheat flour bread
- 1 slice Eggplant
- 1 slice Red pepper
- 1 slice Zucchini
- 4 slices Ripened goat cheese
- 3 crushed Brazil nuts
- 20 leaves Basil
- 1 clove Peeled garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 10 Chopped dried cranberries
1. Toast the bread. Mix the goat cheese with the walnuts, basil, garlic, olive oil. Add salt to the mixture.
2. Keep stirring until you obtain a granular and compact paste.
3. Grill the vegetables for 10 minutes on a grill.
4. On a slice of bread, place the cranberries, add an eggplant slice, a layer of cheese, a slice of pepper, another layer of cheese and a slice of zucchini. Cover with the second slice of bread.