- 500g Sprouted rice
- 9 Cooked shrimps
- 6 Langoustines
- 200g Squid cut into pieces
- 200g Cuttlefish cut into pieces
- 1cube Vegetable broth
- 1 Chopped onion
- 6 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 15cl Olive oil
- 1 Tomato peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 bunch Chopped parsley
- 5 Chopped chive stems
- Himalayan salt
- 3pinches Cayenne pepper
- 5cl White wine
1. Mix 70cl of water with the Vegetable broth cube and boil it.
2. In a large saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic for 3min in the olive oil, add to the mixture: tomato, parsley, chives, salt and pepper, stirring.
3. Add the seafood products in the pan and stir for another 3 minutes. Pour the white wine, cover, reduce the heat and live it to cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the rice, stir and cook for about 15min, ladle the broth until the rice is completely cooked.
5. Sprinkle with olive oil, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with the 3 shelled shrimps.