- 30 pitted black olives
- 30 green olives, pitted
- 2 handfuls flaked almonds
- 1 bunch thyme
- 2 sliced red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tbsp tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Lemon squeezed with its pulp and zest
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 pinches Cayenne pepper
1. In a bowl, prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients.
2. Toast the almonds in a pan for 2min, be careful not to burn them.
3. Put the olives, almonds and thyme leaves in a salad bowl. Add the sauce and mix the salad.