- 3 bunches of skouka leaves (cyclamens)
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- 4 red tomatoes diced
- 1 cup rice
- 2 potatoes sliced 3 mm thickness
- 1/4 Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp pomegranate
- 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup of water
- Wash & blanch the skouka leaves.
- Flatten each leaf and put a tbsp of the chopped mixture. Roll & fold the leaf from each side making sure the rice mixture doesn’t get out.
- Place the potato slices In a deep pot. Add the skouka rolls skin to skin.
- Cover the rolls with the lemon pomegranate water.
- Let it cook for 45 min covered until the skouka rolls are soft. Serve at room temperature