• 45g fresh tuna
• 1 cup sushi rice
• 5g spring onions, diced
• 10g lime juice
• 25g mayonnaise
• 4g cucumber
• 3g red radish
• 3g orange slices
• 2g soy syrup
1. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and soy syrup. Set aside.
2. Slice the orange and then cut it into a perfect square. Slice the radish and the cucumber.
3. Spread the sushi rice onto a flat surface. With a circle mould, make two even “burger buns”.
4. Dice the fresh tuna and place it in a mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise sauce and spring onions
and mix all together.
5. Spread a dollop of the sauce on each rice “bun”. Place the tuna on top. Place two radish, cucumber and orange slices on top of each other.
6. Place the rice bun on top, season and serve.