- 4 slices of fresh salmon with skin (170 g each)
- 200g Romanesco or broccoli
- 200g turnip cabbage
- 200g white cabbage
- 30g butter
- Olive oil
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 cloves garlic
- Béarnaise sauce
- 3g dry tarragon
- 3g peppercorns
- 50ml white wine
- 40g shallots
- Wash, peel and cut the turnip cabbage and Romanesco in thin slices, and the white cabbage in large squares.
- For the Béarnaise sauce, make a reduction with cut shallots, dry tarragon, peppercorns and the vinegar/wine mix.
- Once reduced, make a sabayon (similar to a hollandaise sauce) with 2 egg yolks and add it to the reduction; then add 200 g clarified butter.
- Heat the pan with olive oil, thyme sprigs and garlic, at 56°C and then place the salmon slices in the pan.
- In a Tefal frying pan, heat a little olive oil then add the three types of cabbage.
- Stir and add a little water and butter and cook through without coloring and with a light crunch. Season.
- Pat dry the salmon, then plate the green vegetables in the center of the plate; add the salmon with a little lemon zest on top, and a spoonful of Béarnaise sauce on the side.
SERVE WITH WHITE WINE FOR THE BEARNAISE; MAKE THE SABAYON AT THE END.