For the dressing
• 26 g soya sauce
• 4 g honey
• 26 g apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
• 12 g Japanese toasted sesame oil
• 34 g neutral oil (canola, avocado or sunflower)
For the salad
• 30 g kale
• 30 g romaine lettuce
• 50 g broccoli
• 30 g cucumber
• 20 g radish
• 80 g avocado
• 40 g mango
• 35 g quinoa uncooked
• 2 g coriander
• 100 g raw salmon
• 1 pc lemon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the honey, apple cider vinegar and soya sauce using a whisk.
2. Combine the Japanese roasted sesame oil and the neutral oil.
3. Slowly pour the combined oils over the first mix, while stirring constantly with the whisk. Once the dressing is homogenous, pour it into a bottle and set aside for later. Don’t worry if the dressing breaks again, simply re-whisk.
1. Sanitize all the vegetables. Start by cooking the broccoli; set water and salt to boil (3 L water and 20 g salt). Cut the broccoli pieces by separating them
naturally from the stem. Once the water is boiling, add the broccoli pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then quickly drain the water and place the broccoli in a bath
of ice and water, to stop the cooking and ensure it keeps its green color.
2. Prepare the kale by removing the hard stem and shred it with your hands, then massage with your fingers by squeezing it for about 2 minutes until soft and tender.
3. For the romaine lettuce, remove the green leaves and keep the yellowish ones, which are crispier. Then cut the lettuce into medium size squares.
4. For the cucumber, choose organic ones. Keep the skin on and cut into thin slices. Do the same for the radish and set aside in ice cold water.
5. Slice the mango into medium cubes. For the avocado, cut it into two and remove the kernel, then cut off the skin and place it flat-side down on
the cutting board and slice it (not too thick, not too thin). Clean the coriander by removing the stem from the leaves and set them aside in cold water.
6. Cook the quinoa as written on the bag.
7. Cut the salmon filet into 2X2 cm ” : cubes.
8. Mix the kale and the romaine lettuce together and place them in the bottom of the bowl. Then place all the other ingredients on top, without mixing them.
Using a zester (micro plane), zest an organic lemon on top of the salad. Serve the soya sesame dressing on the side.
Buy your veggies on a daily basis and from trusted sources. Prepare them an hour before serving. Store your vegetables at the bottom of the fridge where the temperature is higher (around 6 degrees), covered with a cotton towel.
MORE HARD COVER RECIPES
Chateau Musar Rosé 2017
Offers a satisfying richness and refreshing
saline minerality. Ideal as an aperitif or
with seafood, charcuterie and mature