- 1 large eggplant
- 2 tbsp. red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate
- 2 tbsp. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Roast the eggplant in a preheated oven until well done.
- Peel off the charred skin and transfer to a bowl.
- Mash eggplant with a fork and add all the other ingredients.
- Mix to combine and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Transfer to a serving plate, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with parsley and pomegranate.
MORE RECIPES BY FARAH’S CUISINE