- 165g minced meat
- 45g Mozzarella cheese
- 25g bell peppers
- 5g mushroom
- 2g pistachios
- 2g pine nuts
- 2g cashews
- Local ghee
- Cinnamon to taste
- Sweet pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Divide the meat and form it into two equal patties.
2. Fry peppers, mushrooms, pistachios, pine nuts and cashews with local ghee and then put the ingredients in a strainer to remove oil.
3. Fill the patties with Mozzarella cheese and the fried ingredients.
4. Make an overlapping fold with each patty and press the edges to seal.
5. Grill over charcoal for 10 minutes.
6. Divide into four sections to serve.