- 1 ½ glass keshek powder
- 16 empty kebbeh balls frozen (Irap)
- 6 glasses water
- 1 big onion
- 15 garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel the onion and dice it.
2. Peel the garlic and mash 5-6 of them with salt, and thinly slice the others.
3. In a pan, fry the onion with a pinch of salt for 2-3 minutes, then add all of the garlic.
4. Give it two more minutes before adding the keshek powder.
5. Cook the keshek until golden, no more than a minute, then pour in the water, mixing continuously till it boils (high flame).
6. Add the kebbeh, reduce the heat and simmer without covering for 5-10 minutes more.
7. You can serve this dish with saj or markouk bread.