- 120g Daurade
- 6 pieces of 60g Zucchini Flowers
- 80g Heavy Cream
- 40g Fresh Chopped Onions
- 3g Chopped Garlic
- 120g Zucchini
- 10g Colonnata Lard Spread
- 10g Thyme
- 5g Pink Himalayan salt
- 60g Basil Oil
- Chili Pepper
- 75g Smoked Fish
- 100g Tourteau Crabe
- 250g Langoustine
- 25g Basilica Oil
- 40g Yellow Zucchini
- 4g Lemon Jus
- 37g Olive Oil
- Mini Sorrel
- 200g Green Zucchini
- 10 Mini-Zucchini
- 100g Flour
- 45g Cornstarch
- 100g Sparkling Mineral Water
- 5g Basil
- 80g Butter
- 500g Cauliflower
1. Mix Colonnata Lard Spread with garlic, onion. Add minced zucchini, thyme, and curry. Deglaze with pasties.
2. Leave the mix to cool.
3. Mix the fish flesh in a cold, salted bowl, add to the cream, sieve. Put on ice, using a spatula to incorporate the mixture of minced zucchini, to correct the seasoning if necessary.
4. Empty the Zucchini Flowers and stuff them with 40g stuffing. Fold the end of the flower to close it.
5. Put the stuffed Zucchini Flowers in the oven at 85ºC for 1 minute.
6. In a plate, spread the basil oil and arrange the flowers one next to the other, pour the boiled Heavy Cream on it.
7. Put the plate in the oven (54ºC) for 2 hours, check on it every 15 minutes.
8. Cut the zucchini into julienne strips then season with all the elements.
9. Chop-off the zucchini skin 1/2 cm thick, put in a pan with a clove of garlic and a branch of thyme, deglaze with a little chicken broth. Boil and add a knob of butter to obtain a smooth puree.
10. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise then make a slight grid to season them with salt to soak them well.
11. Mix flour, cornflower, water, salt, and basil cut julienne strips.
12. Dip the zucchini into the flour rolls then pass into the appliance, fry at 180ºC.
13. Boil then use the Vitamix to incorporate the flowers, then stir in the butter, adjust the seasoning.
14. Arrange the purée of zucchini, draw a tear in the plate, put the flower at the end of the tear add a drizzle of basil oil on the zucchini flower.