- 4 Mature avocados
- 4 Tomatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Lemon and its pulp, squeezed
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 pinches Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 Potato
- 1 Beet
- 1 Carrot
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Coffee Himalayan salt
1. Prepare the chips. Peel the vegetables and cut into thin slices. Cook them on a plate about 15 minutes in the oven at 180°C, preheated to 220°C, or on a grill.
2. Let the chips cool, sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, coating well.
3. Prepare the avocado cream. Take the avocado flesh and crush it with a fork in a bowl. Mix with tomatoes, onion, juice and lemon pulp, coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Everyone will take some avocado cream on the tip of their chips.
A nice plate, to consume cold, with friends or alone in front of a sunset.