- 1000g flour T55 (all purpose flour)
- 20g salt
- 10g dry yeast
- 120g butter
- 40g powdered milk
- 120g sugar
- 1 egg
- 450g water
- Mix and knead all of the dough ingredients in a mixer, or in a bread machine
- Put it few minutes on speed one and then 10 mins speed 2 to make a soft, smooth dough.
- Cover the dough, and let it rise for 20 mins.
- Gently deflate the dough, and divide it into 20 pieces.
- Shape each piece into a round ball; around 90g.
- Place the buns on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet, cover, and let rise for about an hour, until noticeably puffy.
- Preheat your oven at 50°, and let your buns rise inside for 1 hour to 1h30 mins.
- Remove your buns and brush your dough with egg, for seeded buns add sesame or any grain mix.
- Preheat your oven at 200°.
- Bake 8-10 mins until golden. Cool your buns for 1 hour.
For later use, keep your buns on a plastic bag and place them on a -18°.