- Turkish coffee (a little sugar added)
- 250 g cold cream cheese
- 2 cups cold liquid whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cardamom pods (remove seeds and grind to a fine powder)
- 1 to 2 tsps. orange blossom water
- Pinch of salt
- 30 to 35 ladyfingers
- 1/3 cup ground pistachio
- Prepare a big kettle of Turkish coffee, lightly sweetened and let rest until cold.
- Beat together cream cheese, whipping cream, icing sugar, cardamom, orange blossom water and salt to stiff peaks, until cream holds its shape.
- Fill a springform pan with a layer of cream.
- Dip one ladyfinger at a time in Turkish coffee and place on the first layer of cream. Add another layer of cream, more ladyfingers then a final layer of cream.
- Sprinkle with ground pistachio and let settle a few hours in the fridge before unmolding and serving.
MORE RECIPES BY GHAZEL EL BANET