• 200g flour
• 120g karoub molasses
• 80 ml sunflower oil
• 40g milk powder
• 8g baking powder
• 20g sesame seeds
• 60g tahina paste
• 100 ml sugar syrup
• 160g ashta (clotted cream)
• 100g red fruit
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, 100g of the karoub molasses, sunflower oil, milk powder and
2. Brush the baking pan with the tahina paste and dust with a small quantity of flour. Add the flour
mixture to the pan, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and place in oven for 20 minutes at 160°C.
3. Once cooked, cut the sfouf loaf in half horizontally and drizzle 20g of the karoub molasses and
sugar syrup over each inner side of the sfouf.
4. Spread the ashta over the bottom layer of the sfouf and cover with the upper layer of the loaf.
5. Cut the sfouf into 1.5cm thick slices and place on a serving plate. Garnish with red fruit and