- 80 g Australian beef striploin
- 5 g chanterelle mushrooms
- 3 g shimeji mushrooms
- 100 g purple potato
- 3 g snow peas
- 3 g parsnip
- 3 butternut squash
- 1 French thyme
- 1 pcs eatable flower
- 2 g French thyme
- 30 ml beef jus
- 5 g teriyaki sauce
- 3 g honey
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 20 g large eggplant
- 5 g mascarpone cheese
- 0.5 g pine nut puree
- 1 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 g royal honey
- 5 g vegetable stock
Purple potato chips
- Squeeze the purple potato to get the juice then steam it.
- Place the mixture on baking mat in the dehydrator, then bake it on the salamander.
French thyme teriyaki sauce
- Reduce the beef jus with French thyme to get thee flavour.
- Add teriyaki sauce and honey.
Activated charcoal eggplant
- Grill the eggplant in the Josper with the skin.
- Place it in the blender add pink salt, olive oil and activated charcoal and blend it until smooth.
Pine nut puree
In a blender place the pine nut with apple vinegar, honey, pink salt and vegetable stock.
Searing the striploin
- Marinate the striploin with French thyme pink salt and fresh black pepper.
- Sear it in pan.
Searing the chanterelle mushrooms
In a pan on medium heat place olive oil then the diced shallots, chanterelle mushrooms finish it with pink salt and black pepper.
Searing the shallots
- Sous vide the shallots on 70 degree Celsius for 10 min.
- Add coconut sugar and, in a pan, add olive oil and ear it.
- Place the activated charcoal and pine nut puree then place the seared vegetables in between together with purple potato chips and edible flower.
- Place the seared striploin then on top thee mushroom and seared shallots.
- Finish it with the French thyme teriyaki sauce.
Allergens : NUTS AND dairy