- Balsamic (Modena) vinaigrette
- 5-6 pcs melon
- 6 pcs fig
- Oak leaf salad
- 1 baby lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate
- 1⁄4 cup pine seeds
- Slice Melon in half and empty seeds. Using a spoon “Parisian”, start delicately making Melon balls.
- Place some juice and balls into a container and into the refrigerator.
- Wash, rinse and dry the figs. Cut into quarters. Place into a container and into the refrigerator.
- Cut the Pomegranate into half.
- Using the back of a spoon, knock the back of the pomegranate, so that all the seeds fall out of its shell.
- Place into a container and into the refrigerator.
- Wash, rinse and dry both types of salads and place into a container into the refrigerator.
- Finally, slice thin Prosciutto and pan sear both sides until crisp and golden brown. Place aside.
- Remove all ingredients from the refrigerator. It is important all ingredients are very cold.
- Season the salad with the Balsamic vinaigrette
- Place the salad in a shallow bowl.
- Add 5-6 pieces of Melon balls over the salad. Continue by adding the figs 6 quarters.
- Crumble the Goat Cheese over the salad. Then crumble large bite size pieces of seared Prosciutto.
- Finish by sprinkling the Pomegranates and golden pine seeds over the salad.
- Avoid over seasoning or else the salad will wilt. If more vinaigrette is needed, place on the side in saucer.