- 200g white quinoa
- 100g red quinoa
- 600g water
- 150g avocados
- 150g spinach
- 50g onions
- 100g smoked salmon
- 50g broccoli
- 10g lemon Juice
- 10g olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
1. Place the white quinoa in warm water for 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Boil in 500g of water. Drain the quinoa and let it rest till cold.
3. Repeat the same procedure for the red quinoa but boil in 300g of water.
4. Finely chop the onions and cut the spinach into chunks.
5. Drain the olive oil in a pan on a medium heat. Add the onions then add the spinach. Mix until the mixture is mushy. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
6. Mix the spinach mixture with the white and red quinoa and add fresh lemon juice.
7. Top the quinoa mixture with sliced avocados then add the fresh broccoli and the smoked salmon.