- 1 part wild berries syrup (Sharab el tout)
- 1 part pomegranate molasses (Debs el remman)
- 15 ml lime juice
- 30 ml wild berries mix
- 50 ml Three brothers gin
- 50 ml Prosecco
- Mix the wild berries syrup and pomegranate molasses and let it infuse with a sprig of Rosemary.
- Chill the flute with ice.
- Add lime juice, wild berries mix, Three brothers gin and mix for 8 seconds.
- Pour into chilled flute glass and add the Prosecco.
- Garnish with a cone using small pincer clips (Mal2at zghir) that consists of pomegranate seeds and rosemary sprig to the lip of the flute.