- 15 Dates
- 1 handful Pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful Crushed cashew nuts
- 1 handful Crushed almonds
- 25g pure Cocoa or grated coconut
1. Place the dates in a bowl and crush them with your hands.
2. Add pumpkin seeds, cashews and almonds, then mix well.
3. Shape the patty into 10 balls.
4. Pour the cocoa or coconut on a plate and roll the balls to coat them well.
5. The balls keep for a week in the refrigerator.
Very rich in natural sugars, a Datte is source of energy for athletes and hardworking people. Mixing dates with good fats like seeds and nuts, as in this recipe, helps avoid high blood sugar levels. Due to its high fiber content, Dattes are excellent for good intestinal transit. In general, Dattes are muscular and nerve tonics, excellent for growth, recovery, pregnancy, physical and mental asthenia.
CACAO contains renowned molecule of happiness that makes us euphoric and leaves us with a feeling of well-being. It is also a good source of zinc, copper and selenium. It stimulates the libido. It helps decrease fatigue, stress, depression and regulates mood swings. That’s not all: it could also lower blood pressure and protect arteries from aging. It’s a real injection of happiness!
COCONUT is rich in dietary fiber that helps digestion. Rich in energy, it also has a high level of vitamins, minerals (magnesium) and iron. Its saturated fatty acids help reduce bad cholesterol.