- 400g Cod liver
- 10g Pink Fleur de sel
- 8g Chives
- 80ml Olive oil
- 160g Avocado
- 1 pcs Baguette Cereal 23cm
- 12pcs Edible Flower
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Slice the baguette diagonally into1-cm slices. Bake the slices for 3 minutes or until they are crisp and brown. Set aside to serve at room temperature.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit and peel the skin off, starting from the narrow end. Lay the avocado down on a cutting board, hollow side down. Cut the avocado 3/4 of the way up in even slices, leaving about 2.5 cm at the stem end uncut and then press down gently to fan slices apart.
- Using a ring cutter, cut the avocado fans into round shapes.
- On a serving plate, spread the foie de poisson over each piece of toast, top with the pink fleur de sel, chives, olive oil and avocado and then garnish with edible flowers.