- 375g raspberry purée
- 45g sugar
- 5g lemon juice
- 300g dark chocolate
- 5g gelatine
- 125g milk
- 250g cream
1. Mix the raspberry purée, sugar and lemon juice together.
2. Melt the dark chocolate into a saucepan; stir in gelatine.
3. Heat the milk and mix it with the warm chocolate blended.
4. Whip the cream and mix it with the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour the chocolate mousse over crumbled sable into a ring of 12cm diameters.
6. Add in the middle the raspberry coulis.
7. Top with another layer of chocolate mousse.
8. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
9. Decorate the plate with red fruits and raspberry coulis.