- 30 sheets filo pastry
- 200g cups hazelnuts
- 200g almonds
- 200g walnuts
- 150g icing sugar
- 4 tbsp orange blossom
- 1⅓ cup butter (250g)
- 5 tbsp honey
1. Combine the nuts and roast in a pan, then stir in sugar and orange blossom.
2. In another pan, melt the butter.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread 10 sheets of filo, brushing each with the melted butter. Sprinkle the nuts over the top in a compact layer.
4. Repeat steps to have 3 filled filo layers.
5. Cut into diamonds before baking.
6. Preheat oven to 180°C and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, heat the honey until syrupy and drizzle over the baklava.