More than 150 years have passed since Lebanon’s first modern winery began production. Today, the country produces approximately 9 million bottles from almost 50 wineries, with wine also a key export. We invite you to join us in raising a glass from one of our specially selected wines and drink to better days.
The 2016 vintage of EL is the perfect balance of complexity and sensuality, harmoniously combining purity and longevity.
Aromas of black fruits that are fresh, but not overly ripe, can be found on the palate, alongside notes of spices that include cinnamon, vanilla and cedar snaps.
Blend of 60% Syrah, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Petit Verdot.
• Intense and deep dark ruby color.
• Spicy oak and deep complex notes of Havana tobacco and cedar wood.
• Silky, powerful tannins.
• A warm and concentrated wine, with hints of cinnamon and cloves
Represents the best of Château Qanafar’s terroir, with notes of cassis and ripe black fruits married to velvety oak tannins. Good acidity to balance the fruitiness and a remarkable equilibrium between attack, mid-palate, and finish.
A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah which varies from year to year.
• Pairs well with rich grilled meats and vegetables, braised beef, aged hard cheeses, barbecued chicken, glazed duck and tuna.
GRANDE RESERVE 2014
A fresh nose, with notes of black cherries and red fruits.
• Round, warm and powerful on the mouth, the Grande Reserve Red has the characteristics of a Mediterranean vintage wine.
• Highly balanced with a little sweetness that reveals the character of vintage wines, it becomes finer with age.
PETIT PARADIS QANAFAR
Blending Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah Château, this is Qanafar’s “vin de plaisir”.
• A fruity, medium-bodied wine, beaming with delicious ripe fruits and vibrant, mouthwatering acidity.
• Simple, yet structured, sumptuous and vivacious.
• Best served between 16-18°C.
• Pairs well with rich grilled meats, peppery sauces, burgers, pizzas.
PARADIS DE QANAFAR
A mid-level, full-bodied red wine, blending Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and made solely with the producer’s own grapes.
• On the nose, it exhibits earthy notes of dark chocolate and ripe plums, while the palate reveals a fruity and spicy character.
• Approximately 20% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels, giving its well-rounded fruitiness a touch of oak character.
• Best served at 18°C after decanting for one hour.
A red wine that can be enjoyed within a year of its birth, but also has real potential for aging.
• Can be enjoyed in winter at room temperature or chilled during summer.
• The varietals grown at high altitudes are handpicked and vinified using special techniques, culminating in a fresh, fruity, supple wine with soft tannins.
• Best served at 16°C, with hot dishes, such as pizza, pasta, white or red meat, and in the summer at 11°C.
ALTITUDES RED 2017
A delicate nose displays notes of red fruits, currants and raspberries, with a touch of spices.
A highly elegant and pleasant wine with a good standing and an overtone of softness. Produces a slightly spicy finish.
Blend of 55% Syrah, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Petit Verdot.
• Intense, bright and deep red color.
• Soft, fresh aromas of berry. • Sweet red berries and spiciness, with wild ripe berries and cocoa notes on the palate.
• Lengthy, beautiful tannins, with a highly balanced acidity.
A Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot, aged for 12 months in French oak, with a splash of Mediterranean sunshine.
• Full-bodied, filled notes of red and black fruit, cedar and bell peppers.
• Can benefit from being put down – especially the younger vintages – or drunk immediatly.
• The Chateau will mark its 100th anniversary in 2021.
ST THOMAS NV 2020
A blend of Gamay and Cinsault, this intense wine is a beautiful red color, with violet reflections, and has an intense fruity flavor, while offering hints of red cherry and fresh raspberries.
• Characterized by ripe fresh fruit flavors, crisp acid and a rich, light, lingering finish, this wine has a fine, complex, rich and explosive nose, with a touch of exotic fruits, sweet spices and cinnamon.
• Best served at 10 to 12 °C. Its labels are a tribute to the heritage of Lebanon.
Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Touriga Nacional come together in an uncommon blend and subtle liquid work of art, with a wide spectrum of aromas and a supremely velvety palate.
• Offers fruit-filled length on the after palate.
• Best served at 17°C with accompanying gravy dishes of duck and lamb, and hard cheeses after decanting for 1 hour.
• Vintage 2013: winner of Special Prize for Lebanon – Citadelles du Vin, Bordeaux, 2018.
The low-yield vines are handpicked and vinified using a combination of ancestral skills and up-to-date knowledge in the art of winemaking.
• Harmony between nature, earth and man is delicately displayed in this rare and complex wine, resulting in an aromatic, superbly balanced and structured supple wine, with impressive aging potential.
• Best served at 17°C with stews, roasts, steaks and hard cheeses after decanting for 1 hour.
CADET DE KA
This elegant Bordeaux style wine is fruity and pleasant.
• The blend results in a medium-weight wine and offers notes of violets, licorice and rich black and red fruit flavors.
• Its round tannins and freshness make it silky and smooth on the mouth, allowing it to be enjoyed and appreciated at early age.
• Serve between 16- 18°C.
• Goes well with salads and light and grilled dishes.
OLD VINE CARIGNAN
An unoaked wine made from vines that are more than 60 years old, planted in the days of the Jesuits, and released in 2020 to honor one of the great grapes of the Bekaa Valley.
Ready to drink, it has flavors of intense red and black fruits, with aromas of spice and garrigue.
PINOT NOIR ST THOMAS 15
The first Pinot Noir in Lebanon, the wine has been selected from Château St Thomas vineyards that are over 15 years old and located on 1200m altitude.
• Deep ruby in color, this elegant fine wine is full bodied, with a well-balanced acidity, character of red fruit and spices.
• Pairs well with roast beef, prime rib and lamb.
• Silver medal winner at Vinalies Internationales Paris 2020 (Pinot Noir 2015) and gold medal winner at Mundus Vini 2020 (Pinot Noir 2016).
CUVEE 3EME MILLENAIRE
A Bordeaux-Rhone blend, made with Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Syrah, and aged for 18 months in French oak, the wine was created in 2000 to celebrate the beginning of the new century.
• Full-bodied, resonating with red and black fruit and licorice.
• Can benefit from being put down – especially the younger vintages – or drunk immediately.
Château Ksara’s signature, limited edition wine and the finest expression of its winemaking skills. A unique blend made with Arinarnoa, Marselan and Cabernet Franc, aged for 24 months in French oak that was first released in 2007 to celebrate the winery’s 150th birthday.
• The wine is full-bodied, rich and complex, layered with black fruit and spice.
• Will age beautifully for over 20 years, but can be drunk immediately.
ST THOMAS 13
A blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah from selected slopes at the Château St Thomas vineyards, located at an altitude of 1,000 meters.
• An intense and deep ruby red robe, with a complex nose of conifers, spices, rosemary, ginger and chocolate.
• Well-melted round tannins with rich remarkable persistence, the wine is excellent with red meat and strong cheese.
• Recipient of GRAND OR at the esteemed Selections Mondiales des Vins Canada (SMVC) 2020.
Carignan has existed in the Bekaa Valley for over two centuries and has proven to be a variety of wine in perfect harmony with the Lebanese terroir.
In 2018, Domaine des Tourelles decided to introduce to the family this 100% Carignan wine, produced from its vines that are more than 50 years old, in an effort to reconnect with its special Mediterranean identity.
A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Grenache from selected plots at Château St Thomas vineyards. The wine is aged for 12 months in oak barrels, then refined in bottles for 6-8 months.
• Intense, fruity flavor with hints of red fruits and black cherry.
• Full-bodied and persistent, with a good, elegant content of tannins.
• A wine with noble character, it pairs excellently with all varieties of red meat, duck and cheese.
A blend of Cabernet-Sauvignon (40%), Syrah (40%), Cinsault (15%) and Carignan (5%). • Has a ruby color with beautiful reflections.
• The nose is marked by delicate scents of morello cherries, while the blend is balanced and subtle.
• Aged in old concrete vats for up to 24 months, this wine is made with minimal intervention – a true expression of the Bekaa Valley.
• Ripe dark fruit, juxtaposed with a vibrant juicy core, reflect the contrasting days and nights of the valley.
Cinsault has been farmed in the Bekaa Valley since the mid-19th century, before being replaced by new imported varieties. In 2014, Domaine des Tourelles revived the grape by selecting Cinsault vines that were more than 50 years old.
Fully fermented in concrete tanks with native yeasts, this 100% Cinsault is a smooth and well-balanced wine.
MUSAR RED 18
Musar Jeune Red vines are grown in our organically certified vineyards in the western Bekaa Valley. The 2018 vintage is a blend of Cinsault, selected from vineyards with varying age of vines (50%), Syrah (30%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (20%).
• Rich dark red in color, it is almost opaque with a hint of violet, offering a black fruit intensity with sweet, spiced aromas.
• A fresh acidity combines well with soft, integrated tannins.
MUSAR RED 2014
An equal blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault and Carignan. The bottles have been aged in the Chateau Musar cellars before their release in 2021.
• A deep red color, with aromas of sweet cherry, plum and dried fruit, together with a subtle spice element and hint of tobacco.
• The wine has a soft, rounded mouthfeel, with lots of flavor and fruit concentration; caramel, mocha and ripe red fruits.
A blend of Syrah (50%) and Cabernet-Sauvignon (50%), this dry and grandiose red wine has a full and tasty palate, with notes of red fruits, like red cherries and blackberries, that mix elegantly with vanilla and chocolate.
• An acidity that’s ever present is in harmony with the round and delicious tannins.
• Full-bodied and well- structured of an impeccable length.
• Best served at 15-18°C.
A blend of Cinsault (55%), Grenache (35%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (10%). The 2017 vintage was blended in the spring of 2019 and bottled in the summer of the same year.
• The Hochar of this year is ruby red in color, bright and vibrant, with a complex nose of red cherries, alongside sweetsmoked and cinnamon aromas.
• Cherry notes and subtle earthy characters are found on the rich, concentrated palate, which is fruity, fresh and elegant.
A blend of Syrah (25%), Cabernet Sauvignon (25%), Cabernet Franc (25%) and Merlot(25%).
• Crisp and clean, with notes of candied red fruit, blackberry and fig.
• Merlot on the palate produces a thick, sweet finish.
• Gold medal recipient in the “Old Vintage Red Wine” category at HORECA Beirut (April 2011); Gold medal recipient “Sommelier Wine Awards” (2010); Silver medal recipient “Concours Mondial de Bruxelles” (2005).
This distinguished wine from exceptional vineyards evokes the richness of the soil of Jdeidet Marjeyoun. This specific blend of Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot harmoniously fuses their fruity and elegant aromas, giving the wine its distinctive red color, with intense and fresh reflections.
• In the mouth, it offers a fresh flavor, together with a rounded, smooth tannin structure.
• Pairs well with beef, duck breast and cheese with character.
A blend of Syrah (50%), Cabernet Sauvignon (25%) and Cabernet Franc (25%).
• The wine is deep, dark garnet in color, while a slightly closed nose reveals notes of undergrowth.
• An open and pleasant attack quickly grows in the mouth, with ripe notes of Sichuan pepper and red pepper.
• Store in a cold (< 18 °C) and dark place. Decant into a carafe 1 hour before serving.
• Excellent paired with beef and lamb, and cheese made from unpasteurized milk.
A blend of Caladoc (80%) and Pinot Noir (20%), this wine is a dense, deep-red garnet in color.
• The first nose opens with strawberry and spicy aromas.
• The palate is fresh and frank, with a subtle fruit finish.
• Can be served chilled or at room temperature and stored for around 7 y.
• Excellent with grilled meat.
An extensive blend of Cinsault (40%), Cabernet- Sauvignon (20%), Syrah (10%), Mourvèdre (5%), Carignan (5%), Grenache (5%), Tempranillo (5%), Merlot (5%) and Cabernet-Franc (5%).
• Structured, without aggressive tannins.
• Nine is an unoaked wine, designed for easy and casual drinking.
• A clean nose, with hints of strawberries, blueberries and grenadine. Best served at 14-16°C.
ELIE RED 15
A blend of Cabernet-Sauvignon (60%) and Cinsault (40%), this dry red wine is characterized by an explosive mouth of red and black fruits, like black cherry, blueberry, grenadine and raspberry.
• Full-bodied, with an exceptional and unforgettable length, it has a pleasant acidity that balances perfectly with highly elegant, remarkable tannins.
• A pure and pronounced nose of coffee, chocolate, vanilla and blackcurrant.
• Best served at 15-18°C.
Deep, classy and rooted, Le Vin du Marje is a generous, fruity full-bodied wine, featuring a delicate mixture of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grapes.
• Its lively body evokes the flavors of the south, where it belongs.
• Well balanced in taste, its body has an ideal texture and feel in the mouth, offering a smooth and rich after taste, while its tannins are well-rounded, silky and rich.
BOX RUBY RED
BOXED RUBY DRY RED WINE A combination of estate and organically grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Syrah, this wine is deep and brilliant red in color, with a purple ring.
• The nose is a complex mix of aromas of fruits, including blackcurrant and wild strawberries, with a hint of coffee and toasted almonds.
• In the mouth, it offers a clean, round and pleasant fruit concentration with a velvety finish and pleasant tannins.
COUVENT M 13
Combining Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, this unmistakably Mediterranean wine originates from an exceptional soil.
• Deep red ruby, with intense highlights and reflections.
• Winner of the Coup de Coeur Award (2019) from Chef Sommelier Patrice Frank, and awarded a Merit by Vincenzo Melia, formerly of Sassicaia winemaker, Couvent de M.
A combination of estate and organically grown Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, this wine is an intense red in color, with a ruby tint, with a nose of red fruits and an overtone of strawberry jam, clove and white pepper.
• Dense and round velvet tannins follow a clean attack in the mouth.
• Altogether, a complex, elegant and powerful wine.
This elegant red is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Merlot.
• After spending 12 months in French oak barrels, it presents a fresh and delicate bouquet, characterized by aromas of spices and red fruits, peppery notes, soft tannins and a round finish.
• Best served at 16-18°C. Goes well with hot and cold starters, as well as with meat.
A combination of estate and organically grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
• An intense red color, this wine has a nose of ripe Merlot.
• In the mouth, a clean attack is followed by an elegant roundness of concentrated velvety tannins.
• A pleasant finish is achieved from fresh acidity and a hint of prior wood.
FLEUR DE KA
Like the cones of the Lebanese cedar, this fine wine takes time to reach its best, maturing in new barrels for 24 months.
• This powerful cuvée of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Merlot has a deep red robe and a wonderful spicy bouquet of pepper and toasted bread, subtle tannins and a smooth velvety finish.
• Best served at 16-18°C. Goes well with fine red meat dishes and cheese.
A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Cinsaut and Mourvèdre.
• The tannins are particularly soft, while the oak is well integrated and the mouth complex with long-lasting aromas.
• Cabernet Sauvignon dominates on the front palate, followed by the Syrah, which gives way to the Cinsaut and the floral aromas of Carmenère in the finish.
• Recipient of gold medal (Mundus Vini –Germany).
• Decant for 30 minutes at 17-19°C.
COMTE M 15
Blending Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, this deep ruby-colored wine showcases garnet-colored reflections.
• The wine is a harmonious blend of fresh red fruits, spicy and floral notes, alongside others that are woody, roasted and toasted.
• The second nose reveals notes of cigar box, menthol, licorice, spices and garrigue through ripe and slightly candied red fruits.
• Serve between 16-17°C and decant for at least one hour before drinking.
Blend of Merlot (58%), Cabernet Sauvignon (25%) and Syrah (17%), this wine is deep red in color, with purple hues.
• Offers a round, full-bodied palate, which is complex, with vibrant acidity, and strong, well structured tannins.
• A long-lasting aftertaste features flavors of cedar, dark forest fruits and tobacco.
• Consumption 5-15 years. Serve at 16-18°C.
• Pairs well with red meat, game, pork and aged cheese.
CINSAULT DU SOIR
Authentic and ethical winemaking, a perfectly balanced wine crisp and big in the mouth, with a medium body and finish.
• The wine is 100% Cinsault from a single plot vineyard, handpicked at peak maturity.
• Medium garnet color with aromas of red fruits and spices.
Blending Mourvedre (40%), Sangiovese (30%) and Syrah (30%), this wine has the 6,000-year history of the rich and fertile Bekaa Valley at its heart.
• Fresh, mellow and full-bodied, with hints of red fruit, caramel and oak.
• Consumption 1-5 years+ ; Serve at 16 -18°C.
• Pair with grilled meat, pork steak, barbecued salmon, duck breast, aged cheese, ham and bacon.
Tradition is combined with contemporary knowledge and minimal intervention at the winery to showcase the terroir of Piedmont Barouk.
• The wine is 100% Carignan from a single plot vineyard, handpicked at peak maturity.
• Garnet in color, it emits an aroma of flowers and cherries.