- 240g Yuzu Puree
- 12g Glucose DE38/40
- 7.2g Gelatin powder SOSA
- 36g Hydration water
- 440g Yuzu Inspiration
- 470g Cream 35% fat
- 200g Almond sweet shortcrust
- 200g Eclat D’Or
- 200g Yuzu Inspiration
- 99g Soft-wheat flour
- 51g Butter
- 38g Icing sugar
- 13g Ground almonds SOSA
- 0.8 Salt
- 21g Eggs
- 120g Milk
- 1.8g Vanilla pod(s)
- 5.9g Glucose DE38/40
- 2.9g Gelatin powder SOSA
- 15g Hydration water
- 220g Opalys 33% Chocolate
- 240g Cream 35% fat
- 450g Absolu Cristal Neutral Glaze
- 45g Water
1. Heat the fruit pulp with the glucose until the two reach a temperature of approx. 175°F (80°C), then add the rehydrated gelatin.
2. Slowly pour this mixture over the melted fruit couverture. Immediately mix using an electric mixer to make a perfect emulsion. Add the cold cream. Mix again and leave to crystalize overnight in the fridge.
3. Break the shortcrust pastry into pieces in an electric mixer, then incorporate the Éclat d’Or and the melted fruit couverture.
4. Mix the powdered ingredients with the cold, cubed butter.
5. As soon as the mixture is completely smooth, add the cold eggs.
6. As soon as you obtain an even dough, stop mixing.
7. Store in the refrigerator or spread out immediately. Bake at 300°F (150°C).
8. Heat the milk and let the split and scraped vanilla beans infuse in it. Add the glucose and the rehydrated gelatine.
9. Gradually pour the milk mix over the melted couverture stirring in the centre to get an elastic and shiny emulsified texture. Finish the emulsion with a hand blender, add the cold cream and blend again.
10. Leave to crystallise in the refrigerator. Bring the neutral Absolu Cristal glazing to the boil in water.
11. Immediately apply using a spray gun at about 175°F (80°C).
12. Make the Namelaka, pressed sable and Cremeux.
13. Place 8g of pressed sable in rings of 4cm de diameter.
14. Pipe the cremeux in a half sphere mold of 3cm diameter. Freeze.
15. With a piping bag and 8mm nozzle, pipe points of the namelaka (approx 10g) on the pressed sable discs. Presse the frozen half spheres’ of cremeux on top and push lightly. Freeze.
16. Spray with the absolu spray and decorate with a 2.5cm square of Yuzu Inspiration.