• 170g natural sweetener
• 4g sorbet stabilizer (cellulose-locust
bean gum- guar gum)
• 420g water
• 400g strawberry juice or purée
1. For the syrup, mix water with the sweetener. Place over high heat. When the mix reaches 40°C, slowly pour in the sorbet stabilizer.
2. Boil the mixture to create a uniform liquid in which the sweetener crystals have dissolved. Take the pot off the heat and transfer the liquid mix to an ice bath. Allow to completely cool.
3. Combine the syrup mixture with the main ingredient (juice or purée). Let the mix mature for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours to produce a high quality sorbet. Transfer the sorbet base to -10°C freezer.