- 12 sea scallops
- 40ml chicken stock
- 5 shallots
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 bunch dill
- ½ thyme bouquet
- 300ml cream
- 2g Iranian saffron
- Salt flakes to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 100g butter
- 80ml olive oil
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 100g snow peas
- 150g black squid ink spaghetti
For the creamy Iranian saffron sauce
1. Slice shallots and cook in olive oil with French thyme, without coloring.
2. Add chicken stock, reduce until 1/3 of the volume.
3. Add saffron and mix.
4. Add cream and reduce until a creamy texture and season.
5. Mix in a blender. Adjust seasoning.
6. Add butter. Leave it aside covered with plastic film.
For the garnish
1. Prepare vegetables and cook them in extra salted water.
2. Green vegetables should be put in iced water after cooking.
3. Cook spaghetti in salted water with olive oil. Reserve on a plate without rinsing and let cool.
For the sea scallop and the baby squid
1. Season with salt flakes and freshly ground pepper.
2. Sauté in hot pan with olive oil and a sprig of thyme. Add butter and brown.
Garnish with dill and chopped chives.