- 1 each Chicken breast fillet
- 1 clove Garlic
- 100g Red bell pepper
- 40g Cheddar cheese
- 100g Carrot
- 100g Broccoli fresh
- 250mL Sparkling water
- 120g Buckwheat flower
- 1 each Egg
- 1 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 100g Spinach, fresh
- 1 tsp Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Olive oil, for frying
- 1 pinch Salt, to season to taste
- 1 pinch Black pepper, ground, to season to taste
Calculated nutrients: per portion – per 100g
Carbohydrate, total (g): 28g – 13g
Sugars, total (g): 4g – 2g
Fats, saturated (g): 3g – 1g
Fibre, total dietary (g): 2g – 2g
Sodium (mg): 67mg – 67mg
Calcium (mg): 23mg – 23mg
Iron (mg): 1mg – 1mg
Vitamin A, IU: 3,479 IU – 3,479 IU
1. Cut chicken into thin strips, add salt and pepper and steam cook.
2. Add pepper, carrot and broccoli sliced, to the chicken.
3. Add salt, pepper and herbs. Steam cook. Pancake batter: Melt the butter.
4. Pour milk and water into a bowl, add flour, egg and the melted butter.
5. Blend all together.
6. The batter should have a creamy texture. Divide into two portions and poor into separate bowls. Add turmeric to the first bowl.
7. To the second, add chopped parsley and spinach and mix.
8. Pour into pan to make pancakes.
9. Place the chicken mix on the pancake with cheese, roll up and fry on dry pan for 2-3 min.
FROM NESTLE ALSO