- 7 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground anise seed
- 2 ¼ cups carob molasses
- raw almonds for garnish
- toasted white sesame for garnish
- vegetable oil spray
1. In a large bowl, mix the flower with the sugar, molasses, vegetable oil, baking powder, and ground anise seed. It must be mixed very well (knead it).
2. Mix in the water.
3. Spray tray with vegetable oil. Add the dough.
4. Add raw almonds and sesame toppings and set in oven to bake at 350ºF.
5. Check on it after 30-35 minutes. If top is firm it is done. If top still soft leave additional few minutes.