- 600g red and white quinoa
- 480g green asparagus
- 450g fresh pre-boiled artichokes
- 75g fresh coriander
- 60g dry raisins
- 5g cumin powder
- 60ml soy sauce
- 30ml lemon juice
- 30ml cider vinegar
- 90ml olive oil
- 15ml sesame oil
1. Place the red and white quinoa in a casserole dish. Add water, salt, pepper and cook for 10 minutes. Cool in a tray.
2. Boil the asparagus for 5 minutes, cool in a bowl and then cut into small cubes.
3. Clean fresh artichoke bottoms and cut into cubes.
4. In a bowl, mix ingredients with the red and white quinoa and pour the dressing over the mixture.