- 75g crushed digestive biscuit
- 25g melted butter
- 1 lemon’s zest
For strawberry layer
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10ml water
- 5g corn flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 ½ kg sliced strawberries
- 1 gelatin sheet
- 15g lemon juice
- 170g cream cheese
- 115g caster sugar
- 150g whipping cream
- 5g vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for decoration
- Chocolate for decoration
1. For the crumble, mix all the biscuit ingredients together and set aside.
2. For the strawberry layer, place the lemon juice and water into a small saucepan, mix in the corn flour and bring to a boil.
3. When the corn flour is dissolved, mix in the sugar and the strawberries.
4. Gently heat on a low setting to dissolve the sugar.
5. Remove and allow to cool and thicken.
6. For the cheesecake mixture, soften the gelatin for 3-5 minutes in the lemon juice and a spoonful of water if needed.
7. Heat mixture gently over low heat in a small saucepan until gelatin is completely dissolved.
8. Whisk the cream cheese and sugar in a mixer or blender on medium speed.
9. When sugar is dissolved, turn down the speed and add the whipped cream and gelatin.
10. When the mixture is well-blended, add the vanilla extract.
11. To assemble, place some of the biscuit layer into the base of a glass cup, add cheesecake mixture, then add some strawberries.
12. Chill the mixture for a few hours and top with whipped cream and chocolate for decoration.