- 1 lobster
- Bouillabaisse consommé
- ½ piece baby gem
- 20g green peas
- 2 pieces baby asparagus
- 20g green beans
- 2 pieces brussel sprouts
Black ink tuile
- 5g squid ink
- 80ml water
- 10g flour
- 20g vegetable oil
- 400ml coconut milk
- 5g soy lecithin
- ½ piece orange zest
For the vegetables
1. Blanch the baby gems, green peas, baby asparagus, green beans and brussel sprouts.
2. Sauté in a hot pan and season well.
For the black ink tuile
1. Mix squid ink, water, vegetable oil and flour together in a bowl.
2. Add a bit of vegetable oil in a hot pan then add the mixture and let it dry. Take out the tuile gently with a spatula and let it dry on a perforated tray.
For the coconut foam
1. Heat the coconut milk in a pot until it reaches 40°C.
2. Add the soy lecithin and the orange zest. Blend the surface of the mixture with a hand blender to let the air merge with the molecules of the mixture to form a bubbly foam.
For the lobster
1. Separate the head and the claws of the lobster from its body.
2. Insert a wooden stick from the bottom of the lobster up to its upper body.
3. Boil the lobster body in salted water for 5 minutes, and its claws for 7 minutes.
1. Start by putting the green vegetables at the bottom of the plate.
2. Put the lobster on top.
3. Season with bouillabaisse stock.
4. Decorate the plate with the coconut foam and the black ink tuile.