300g dates paste
1 tbsp butter (room temperature)
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
130g wheat biscuits (digestive)
70g toasted pistachios
- In a food processor, pulse the dates paste, butter, cardamom powder until mixture is homogeneous and smooth.
- Break the biscuits into large pieces.
- Add the biscuits and pistachios to the dates mixture and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Butter any dish with butter, place the mixture and smooth the top (thickness about 2cm)
- Cover well & place in fridge to firm.
- To serve, remove from dish and cut into squares dipping in ground pistachio or sesame as Garnish.