- 4 cups milk
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 ¼ cup semolina
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 sachet mistika (Arabic gum)
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp blossom water
- 130g Layali Loubnan
- 20g apricot coulis
- 20g strawberry coulis
- 15g banana with halawe
- Sprinkle of pistachio powder
1. Pour the milk into a saucepan then add the sugar. Add the semolina and mix. Lower the heat when it comes to the boil. Add the blossom water and the mistika, then let it cook for one minute.
2. Pour the mixture into cups, let it cool then add the cream on top and decorate with nuts.
3. Add a small amount of sugar syrup.
4. For the sugar syrup, pour the water into a saucepan then add the sugar. Add the lemon juice when the mixture starts to boil. Add the blossom water.
5. For the plating, pour the Layali Loubnan evenly in the bowls.
6. Place in the fridge to cool. Then add the apricot coulis and cool. Top with a layer of Layali Loubnan and chill. Spread a layer of strawberry coulis. Garnish with banana with halawe, a sprinkle of pistachio powder and serve.