- 1kg Australian Lamb Saddle
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup soft dates
- Ground pistachio for coating
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- ½ cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- Bunch spinach leaves
- Coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place lamb and cook until golden brown.
- Remove from stove and place in the oven for 25mins.
- In a separate pan, heat oil.
- Sprinkle salt over the eggplant and fry till golden brown.
- Next sauté the onions and mushroom in oil, with salt to taste.
- Set apart.
- Fry the spinach and coriander leaves in butter, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Separately fry the dates in butter, with salt and pepper to season.
- Serve the lamb, eggplant, spinach and coriander leaves, and the dates together.
- Garnish with ground pistachio.