- 1kg fine burghol
- ½ kg flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 cups water
- 1.5 kg potatoes, finely chopped
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 1 tsp 7 spices
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup green lentils, rinsed
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped in cubes
- 1 tbsp sumac
- 1L water
1. For the dough, soak the burghol in 1 cup of water with 1 teaspoon of salt for about 20 minutes in a large bowl, then add the flour while sieving it over the bowl.
2. Mix well until you get a dough texture, add as much water as is needed until the dough stops sticking to your fingers.
3. Knead the dough and set aside to prepare the stuffing.