- 8 small tortillas bread (cut in triangle)
- Paprika, cumin and sea salt
- 1/2 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (my favorite cheddar and mozzarella)
- Avocado mashed and mixed with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Season with paprika, cumin and sea salt.
- Baked until gold.
- Preheat a small pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Whisk eggs and milk then scramble on medium heat.
- In an iron skillet, put the first layer of tortillas.
- Add scrambled eggs then start laying the beans, corn, onions and cheese.
- Put the skillet in the oven until cheese melts.
- Remove the pan, top it with mashed avocado and fresh tomatoes.
OTHER RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY BY MAMA ZEE KITCHEN