- Dry white quinoa
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1 Crushed Walnuts
- 1 piece Goat Cheese
- 1 piece Light Philadelphia cheese
- Crushed Pistachios
- Shaved Carrots
- Shaved Cucumber
- 1 Endive
- 1cup Orange Juice
- 1tbsp Mustard
- 1tbsp Honey
1. Boil the quinoa in water for 5 min.
2. Cut the strawberries and kiwi in small pieces.
3. Combine all the boiled quinoa with the strawberries, kiwi, pomegranate, crushed walnuts, and raisins by hand in a bowl.
4. Mix the goat cheese with the light cream cheese in a bowl, roll them in circles and dip them in the crushed pistachios.
5. To serve, put a circle on top of a portion of quinoa mix combined with a spoon of sauce.
6. Remove the circle.
7. Decorate with one rolled shaved cucumber and one rolled shaved carrot, and one strawberries.
8. Put the cheese balls dipped in pistachios on the side between 3 endives.
9. Mix the orange juice with the mustard and honey.
This summery refreshing salad is rich in protein and fibers, proving you with a boost of antioxidants especially Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Folate and potassium.
Add to it the additional nutrients available in pistachios and walnuts like Omega 3, Iron, Selenium, Calcium, Zinc and some B vitamins.