- 1 cup Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsps Honey
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 2 cups Water
- 1 bouillon cube
- 250g Cooked shrimps
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roasted nuts for garnish
1. In a pot, combine water, honey, curry powder, bouillon cube, salt and pepper over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
2. In the meantime, heat oil in another pot, add rice and cook for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Mix well until the rice is coated with oil.
3. Once the rice is lightly golden, add the liquid mixture and the cooked shrimps, bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
4. Fluff the rice mixture with a fork, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
5. Sprinkle with roasted nuts and serve along with salad.