- 30ml Jim Beam black distilled
- with buttered popcorn
- 30ml Jim Beam Rye Pandan
- 30.5ml Pandan Vermouth Blend
- 2 dashes sea salt
Jim Beam black popcorn
- 300g Jim Beam Black
- 60g butter
- 40g popcorn
- 300g Mancino Rosso Amaranton Vermouth
- 100g Punt e Mes
- 15g Pandan leaf
Jim Beam Rye Pandan
- 400g Jim Beam Rye
- 15g Pandan Leaf
Sea Salt Solution
- 1 part salt
- 5 part water
1. For the Jim Beam black popcorn, cook the popcorn with butter until they all pop, than blend popcorn in Thermomix with the whisky.
2. Put blended whisky and popcorn in a vacuum bag and cook sous vide for 2 hours at 60 degree Celsius and then distill on 70 degree using Rotary Evaporator.
3. For the Vermouth Pandan, cut the Pandan leaves and add them to the vermouth.
4. Put in a vacuum bag and cook sous vide at 60 degree Celsius for 4 hours.
5. For the Jim Beam Rye Pandan, cut the Pandan leaves. Add them to the whisky and put them in a vacuum bag and cook sous vide 60 degree Celsius 4 hours then discard the Pandan.
6. For the Sea Salt Solution, stir until the salt is diluted with the water.
7. Stir the Jim Bean Black Popcorn, Vermouth Pandan Blend, Jim Beam Rye Pandan and Sea Salt Solution with ice cubes and serve in a Nick&Nora glass with no ice.