- 125 g water
- 60 g sugar
- 85 g coconut shredded
- 5 g lemon zest
- 100 g hazelnuts paste
- 85 g milk chocolate
- 100 g slice almonds
- 750 g milk chocolate
- Boil water and sugar; mix with coconut shredded, slightly roasted in the oven on baking sheet and plate at 150° C until a golden color. Cool to room temperature.
- Gently melt the chopped chocolate in the microwave at a temperature of 35°c. Then mix all the ingredients.
- Pipe into a mold of silicone and let harden in the refrigerator for about 30 mins.
- Roast the almonds in the oven at 150°C until a light caramel color, cool to room temperature.
- Chop the chocolate and melt it in a micro-wave. Stir vigorously, repeat this step until your preparation reaches 29/30°C, then add the roasted almonds.
- Prick each rocher with a lollipop stick and dip them in the chocolate-almond mixture, place them on a stand to crystallize at room temperature.