- 2x300g Australian Beef Tenderloin
- 3 tbsp sunflower Oil
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 5 rosemary sprigs
- 4 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 320g greek yogurt
- 1/5 tbsp date syrup
- 1.5 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 250g blackberries
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 30g unsalted roasted peanuts finely chopped
- 40g ginger, finely diced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt&pepper, to taste
- To make the labneh, place the ingredients in a bowl with 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add sunflower oil, apple cider vinegar, mixed with sugar and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Then add the blackberries and mash together.
- Add thyme, rosemary and ginger to the mixture and mix well.
- In a pan, add sunflower oil and butter.
- Rub ginger and garlic cloves on the beef.
- Place beef on the pan and cook until nicely browned on all side.
- Add salt as needed followed by thyme and rosemary.
- Baste the beef 2 or 3 times while it cooks.
- To serve, spread the labneh out in the middle of a plate and lay the beef tenderloin topped with blackberry sauce.
- Scatter 1 tsp of peanut over the beef and serve immediately.