- 4 Australian Lamb Shanks
- 1 Large white onion
- 400g black grapes
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 400g red beans
- 200ml lamb stock
- Olive oil
- Heat oil in a heavy-based casserole over a high heat and, once the oil is hot, add the shanks.
- Fry on each side for 5 mins, until the skin is browned.
- Add onion and cover for a minute.
- Then add water, lamb stock and rosemary.
- Cover and cook for 2h, either on the stove or in the oven.
- In the same casserole, fry the grapes and beans and cook to warm them through.
- Serve lamb shanks and pour the grape-bean sauce on top of the lamb shanks.
- Garnish with rosemary.